Windows 10 ISO Free Download 32-64Bit [May 2021]
If you want to download Windows 10 ISO File, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, I’ll show you how to get Windows 10.
I’ll also go over some methods for burning that ISO image to your USB drive. Instead, I’ll show you how to activate Windows 10 immediately after installation.
If you’ve used it before, you’ll know that an ISO image is a file that contains data that you can burn to a USB drive or a DVD/CD drive.
After you’ve burned them, you can install the software (or Windows) on your computer or laptop by plugging in a USB.
This guide will show you how to download the Windows 10 ISO image file most efficiently. Instead, I’ll share with you some of the most useful tools for burning the ISO file to a USB drive.
Features Of Windows 10
So, first and foremost, let’s go over the features of Windows 10, which is the final version of Windows. If you are new to Windows 10, you should review this list to learn how useful this operating system is.
As you may be aware, Microsoft CEO Bill Gates recently announced that he would no longer be updating Windows 7. This means that Windows 7 will be phased out by 2020.
In this case, the majority of people are upgrading to this final version of Windows. Windows 10 includes all of the features that were missing in previous versions of Windows 7 and 8.
They compiled both versions’ features into this and made it the final version so that you won’t see any other versions of Windows.
So, let’s talk about the new and exciting features of this latest operating system:
Cortana on Desktop:
Are you the most sluggish person you know? If you answered yes, then these features are only for you. Cortana is the name of Microsoft’s voice assistant that responds to your voice commands. It functions exactly like Google’s voice assistant or Amazon’s assistant. It is now much easier to use a laptop or computer than it was previously.
So, do you enjoy playing video games? Then allow me to introduce you to this fantastic Xbox application that allows you to play Xbox games directly on your computer.
Microsoft has enabled Direct X 10 and improved the graphics quality and performance, allowing you to enjoy a real-time experience.
Although it has the Xbox DVR feature, which allows you to record 30 seconds of gameplay, in this case, you will never miss an unexpected win in your game and will be able to show it to your friends. You can also take a screenshot directly from Xbox DVR, eliminating the need for third-party applications.
I hope you are like me and dislike the creepy Windows 8 Start Menu. If you answered yes, Microsoft has just replaced the full-screen Start Menu with the new Style.
When you open the start menu, the recently installed applications will be displayed on the new menu.
You can also add Quick Launch applications, which can be found on the right side of the screen. You can add quick actions to the left side menu to quickly access them, such as Settings, My Computer, My Documents, and so on.
Do you want to access all of the open applications quickly? Then here’s the best way to do it: a new and improved multitasking feature will allow you to see all of the open applications simultaneously. It can be found in the start menu; click on it to see all of the running applications in the background.
Do you have a tablet computer for yourself? Do you have any reservations about using Windows in it? If that’s the case, here’s a feature that will make things easier for you.
This new Tablet feature will allow you to convert the Windows layout into a simple Tablet UI, making it easier to use. They improved a lot of things in the most recent update, making it more stable than before.
This latest and updated Microsoft Store is one of the best features that I love about Windows 10. All applications and games are available in this store.
Instagram, Messenger, Facebook, and other social media apps can now be installed directly on your computer.
You no longer need Bluestacks or any other Emulator to run Android applications on a PC.
The cool and beautiful action center can be found in the most recent Windows 10 update. From here, you can easily access all of the quick settings in one place and quickly turn on/off WiFi, Bluetooth, and other features.
Another change is that you will now receive all of your notifications in one location. This notification panel is linked to the action center, where you receive notifications, just like on an iOS or Android phone.
As a result, following the Windows 10 update, Microsoft removed those two applications for accessing the settings. Your computer’s settings and the Control Panel are now compiled together so that you can access them without opening separate applications.
Download Windows 10 ISO File
So, now that you’ve read about the features of Windows 10, you’re probably curious about the Windows 10 ISO download.
If so, your wait is over because I’m about to show you how to get a free copy of Microsoft’s Windows 10 ISO image file. There are two ways to obtain the Windows 10 ISO image file.
The first method necessitated using the Microsoft Media Creation tool, whereas the second method does not. You can download at high speeds directly from the Internet Download Manager.
Direct Download Windows 10 ISO With Media Creation Tool
- First and foremost, you must click on this link and download the Media Creation Tool.
- After downloading the tool, please navigate to the location where it was saved and right-click on its icon to select Run as Administrator.
- When you launch the program, it will prompt you to read the license agreement, so click accept, and you will be presented with two options. The first option will generate installation media for another PC, while the second will download an ISO image.
- So I’ll select Create Installation Media and then click the Next button on the right side of the screen.
- After you click next, you will be prompted to select the language you want to download the ISO. Select your preferred language and then click the Next button once more.
- It will now prompt you to connect the USB drive. Then you’ll need a USB flash drive that’s at least 8GB in size, and you’ll need to click next again.
- It will then begin downloading the Windows 10 ISO file to your computer before automatically burning it to your USB drive.
- Wait until the download is finished, and then you will have a bootable USB drive. It is now operational, and you can install Windows 10 from your USB Pen Drive.
If you don’t know what the prerequisites are for downloading Windows 10 ISO? Then, before attempting to install it on your computer/laptop, go over this list.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit systems or 2 GB for 64-bit systems.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit operating systems, 20 GB for 64-bit operating systems.
- DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver is required.
- Display resolution: 800600.
Pros & Cons
This is my personal take on the new Windows 10 ISO download. You can also tell me what you like and dislike about this version of Windows.
- DirectX 12 is supported.
- When compared to previous versions, this version has a better user interface.
- It is nearly identical to Windows 7. (for Windows 7 lovers).
- Security has been improved and enhanced.
- Windows Defender includes a built-in antivirus program (Antivirus).
- Your Personal Assistant, Cortana.
These are some of the best features of Windows 10, but as you know, everything has a dark side. So, let’s get into the cons of Windows 10 that I despise the most.
- A plethora of unnecessary applications is running in the background.
- There is far too much bloatware (which takes your storage).
- If you use Cortana to search for something, you will be forced to use the Bing search engine (which I despise) in Microsoft Edge.
- You have been granted far too many permissions while changing the default application.
These are some of the drawbacks of Windows 10, and you can tell me what you dislike about it in the comments section. People will be more aware of what they will use and their issues as a result.
Make Windows 10 Bootable USB From ISO
As a result, if you obtained the ISO image file from another website or even from the Media Creation Tool. Follow the steps below to create a bootable USB drive from an ISO image file.
Otherwise, you may damage your USB drive if you do not carefully follow the steps below.
Let us now proceed to the steps:
- First and foremost, you must obtain the Rufus tool. It is a free tool that can be used to create a bootable drive.
- Because this tool does not require installation, you can double-click it after it has been downloaded.
- After you launch the Rufus tool, connect the USB flash drive to your PC/laptop. Please ensure that it has a capacity of at least 8GB.
- In the Rufus tool window, there are now far too many options. Don’t touch anyone else instead of the people I’m telling you not to touch. You must convert the DDos into an ISO image file, which can be found near the DVD icon.
- After selecting an ISO image, you must then click on the DVD icon, which will open a new window. Select the ISO image file that you downloaded from the Media Creation Tool in this window.
- When you select the ISO image, click on open, and it will load in Rufus. Leave everything alone and click on Start; you will then see a warning message; click on Ok.
That’s it; the Rufus tool will now begin to burn the ISO image file to your Pen Drive.
The best way to install Windows on your computer or laptop is to use the Windows 10 ISO Download. Because you can avoid the stress of scratches on CDs or DVDs this way.
Furthermore, you are not required to purchase Windows DVDs from the market after a certain period of time. It’s because most marketers sell a pirated or edited version of Windows, which may cause problems after installation.
As a result, the only way to obtain Genuine Windows is to download the Windows 10 ISO file. Even though you can burn it to a USB and carry it anywhere you want, DVDs are difficult to transport from one location to another. You can also make a backup of Windows on your computer and use it whenever you want.